Variably cloudy with snow showers. ... Whittier, AK Weather ° Feels like. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Whittier, Alaska Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Light snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. 10 Day. 26° 40%. Cloudy skies. Synopsis for the Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ398/058398 1) Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ310/058310 1) Synopsis for the Western Gulf of Alaska (PKZ399/058399 1) Gulf of Alaska offshore north of 57 degrees North and west of 144 degrees West. Today’s and tonight’s Whittier, AK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Radar. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Whittier, AK today, November 17 Weather Whittier, AK tomorrow, November 18. Take control of your data. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Periods of snow. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Wind. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. The 2018 estimate was 205 people, almost all of whom live in a single building, the Begich Towers. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Whittier, AK. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Low near 25F. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Synopsis: A 977 mb 180 nm S of Yakutat exits the Gulf to the southeast by Tue afternoon at 992 mb.A strong front enters the western Gulf early Wednesday morning, reaching the northern Gulf Wed afternoon. Enter any city, zip or place. Video. Tomorrow's Weather Forecast for Whittier including an hourly forecast, humidity, wind, precipitation, and satellite map from weatherfarm.com. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with snow. High near 35F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Historical Whittier weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Search a city: Search Tweet °C °F Km/h mph . Whittier Climate (United States of America) >>Whittier Weather by month // weather averages >>Whittier Climate graph // Weather by Month >>Whittier average temperature >>Whittier Weather >>Whittier Water temperature; Whittier climate summary The Whittier lies on 57m above sea level Generally, it is cold and temperate in Whittier. Unsettled Weather in the East; Elevated Fire Weather Conditions for Southern California. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. High 32F. 8/18/2020 NOAA continues to have trouble. High 17F. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 100%. Low near 25F. An extended period of dry, offshore winds with is expected to bring elevated to critical fire weather conditions to much of Southwest California through the week. High 41F. Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Questions? Low 14F. Low 13F. Whittier weather forecast for the next 15 days. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Climate information with charts. Marine Weather and Tides Whittier, AK Version 3.4 NOTICE 8/26/2020 The 7 day forecast is taking about 5 seconds to load but it will eventually load. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Anchorage, Alaska. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. When the military pulled out, 31 civilians stayed behind, and that’s how the community of Whittier today came to be. Chance of snow 50%. Please Contact Us. Periods of snow. Cloudy with snow. High around 35F. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. MORE COVID-19 & the Farm At the 2010 census the population was 220, up from 182 in 2000. Chance of snow 60%. for Whittier, Alaska NOAA is still working on it. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. High 31F. Chance of snow 60%. Low 18F. Wind guest will occasionally be left off graphs. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 60%. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected. Toggle navigation. Occasional snow showers. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Chance of snow 100%. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. High 22F. High 33F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Golden Ray Shipwreck Dismantling Reveals Thousands of Cars (PHOTOS), Peep the Stunning Winners of The International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards (PHOTOS), Thanksgiving Saw Busiest Travel Week Since March, Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Today. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. September, the first month of the autumn, in Whittier, is still a cool month, with temperature in the range of an average low of 43.9°F (6.6°C) and an average high of 53.2°F (11.8°C). ☼ Weather Almanac data from the city of Whittier Alaska United States. WeatherTAB Anchorage, Alaska Help °C °F. Snow showers. The wind is gusting to 0 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Fetch the Whittier, Alaska weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Cloudy with snow. Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. as of 5:24 am AKST. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Weather Forecast Whittier - United States (Alaska) ☼ Longitude : -148.63 Latitude : 60.79 Altitude : 20m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays An area of low pressure moving through the Appalachians will bring moderate to heavy rainfall, strong to severe thunderstorms, and snow for much of the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Language : Today we celebrate Chelsea . Chance of snow 50%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. 19. Country: Alaska, USA, City: Whittier. Advertisements. Partly cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Occasional snow showers. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Whittier, AK with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. Snowfall around one inch. Chance of snow 60%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches. Hourly. Station Data. Oct November 2020 . Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. I am working with NOAA to resolve the issue. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Chance of snow 40%. High around 30F. Low 26F. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 12/16/2019 NOAA is having trouble with requests that include wind gusts. Chance of snow 40%. Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Whittier. Snow likely. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of snow 90%. Low near 20F. Whittier is a city at the head of the Passage Canal in the U.S. state of Alaska, about 58 miles (93 km) southeast of Anchorage. Chance of snow 60%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whittier, AK, US with The Weather Network. High 32F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Whittier, AK. Low near 20F. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Current weather in Alaska, with temperatures in 28 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of snow 60%. Radar. A few clouds from time to time. Toggle navigation. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Cloudy with snow. The wind is currently blowing at 6 miles per hour, and coming from the Northeast. Whittier Weather Forecasts. S winds shifting to NE at 10 to 20 mph. Whittier weather, AK. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Satellite. High 24F. Whittier, Alaska, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Low 17F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Alaska > Whittier. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Long range weather outlook for Whittier includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Whittier in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around -6°C, with a high for the two weeks of 2°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th. Low 33F. Whittier, AK average temperature is 36.3F, which ranked #98 in Alaska. Low around 25F. 2-5 day small ship explorations Sailing & Private Yacht Cruises The most intimate multi-day cruise option. Low 26F. Snow showers. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Low around 25F. A foot or more of snow expected. Variable clouds with snow showers. The city is within the Chugach Census Area, one of the two entities established in 2019 when the former Valdez–Cordova Census Area was dissolved. weather Whittier - Alaska - WeatherOnline. High 28F. Periods of snow. Snow showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Whittier, AK Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Whittier AK: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code ***** Experimental ***** NWS Anchorage, AK Point Forecast: Whittier AK 60.78°N 148.68°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 9:13 pm AST Nov 25, 2020 Forecast Valid: 11pm AST Nov 25, 2020-6pm AST Dec 2, 2020: Overnight Chance Snow Lo 29 °F: Thanksgiving Day Chance Snow Hi 33 °F: Thursday Night Snow Lo 26 °F: Friday … NNE 4 mph. Take control of your data. Alaska TV Weather Maps. A 980 mb low will form along the front over Kennedy Entrance Wed afternoon, moving over the Prince William Sound at 990 mb Thu morning. Snow likely. Low 24F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. The current temperature is 25°F, and the expected high and low for today, Sunday, November 29, 2020, are 29°F high temperature and 15°F low temperature. Chance of snow 40%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Whittier, AK Weather. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with snow. 10 Day Weather-Whittier, AK. Chance of snow 70%. WSW winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Whittier is also a port for the Alaska Marine Highway. Thu 19 | Day. The weather right now in Whittier, Passage Canal, AK is Snow Showers. High 34F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whittier area. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Whittier Alaska Webcams Cliffside Marina Webcam Click HERE FAA Webcam and Weather Click HERE Alaska Marine Lines Webcam Click HERE Whittier, Alaska was founded in the mid 1950s, built as a military port and barracks for the US Army during the Cold War. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 80%. A storm system tracking up the spine of the Appalachians today is bringing widespread inclement weather including areas of heavy showers and thunderstorms, gusty winds and snow to the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Monthly averages Whittier Longitude: -148.684, Latitude: 60.7731 Average weather Whittier, AK - 99693. Use escape to clear. The first option will be automatically selected. Cruises depart from Whittier, a 1 hr drive from Anchorage. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
2020 weather whittier, ak